This company is an innovative sales, marketing and distribution company that bring Australia’s finest baby accessory brands to babies, toddlers, kids and mums the world over. They are looking to connect with high caliber self-employed sales agents and independent sales reps to help bring their innovative brands to retailers covering a number of territories across the Globe.
| Reference: | PB-0246-GB | | Territory: | UK, USA, Hong Kong, Canada, France, Germany, Switzerland, Italy | | Years In Business: | 4 years | | Industry: | Retail, Baby and Toddler accessories | | Minimum sales experience: | 3 years | | Customer Type: | Retail, Wholesale | | Sales Skills: | Appointment Setting, Consultative sales, Face-To-Face direct sales | | Average Sales Cycle: | Weeks | | Commission: | 15% Residual sales commission | | Training Provided: | Full training + sales materials provided | | Contract length: | Long term partnership |
The company aims to cater to most milestones of development, from pram stroller accessories for out & about, to teething, right through to mealtimes and playtime when toddlers are seeking more independence. The brands that they currently represent have all been created and developed by Aussie mums. It’s their attitude that the brand truly reflects the warm sunny climate that Australian mums enjoy alongside innovative and functional product solutions that can help mums around the globe.
Retailers have access to a collaboration of premium Australian brands, all with the one point of contact, one invoice and bulk savings on shipping costs. This makes dealing with this distributor as seamless as possible for both the retailer and the Agent.
They are in the midst of launching four premium brands into the UK, USA, Hong Kong, Canadian, French, German, Swiss and Italian Markets over the next 12 months. This gives self-employed sales agents a great opportunity to get in early and grow in-line with a company that is already making a big noise in the baby accessory industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- New business development; building and maintaining relationships with current and new accounts
- Attending meetings with B&M owners/buyers and deliver brand and products presentations
- Execute growth strategies to meet agreed targets
- Participation at trade shows/events to build customer base and raise brand awareness
- Monthly sales reports, with market data regarding buyers and products
To be a part of this exciting opportunity, you will be required to possess the following attributes:
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong organisational skills
- A previous sales record with at least 3+ years experience
- Previous experience within the relevant sectors will be highly regarded, but not essential;
- Relevant computer skills; able to use smart phone or tablet to take orders, send emails/newsletters to account base, able to download sales materials from a cloud environment and input sales intelligence into online an online CRM system
- Strong communication and written skills;
- Own car, Mobile phone and computer
As you will be representing four brands (which will be increasing over time) that have crossover target markets you can truly maximise your earnings. The brands are proven in Australia and each has been established for at least 4 years. Each brand currently has over 100 stockists and turn over approx $100,000k + in sales revenue each.
They are looking for a self-employed sales partner to share in their growth and as such you will be rewarded with 15% commission on all wholesale sales within the designated territory. Sale bonuses and incentives will also be offered based upon meeting agreed sales targets. All sales martrials and sample kits will be provided, as well as extensive training on all brands and products.
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity in the industry and would like to work with a group of dynamic, innovative and enthusiastic brands, do not hesitate and enquire today.
Interested in having a conversation about this opportunity?
Please send a short introduction email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a link to your LinkedIn profile and Reference: PB-0246-GB in the subject line.