| Reference: | PB-Dencity-GB | | Territory: | Global | | Industry: | Specialty foods and Wine | | Minimum sales experience Required: | 5 years | | Customer Type: | B2B | | Sales Skills: | Must be highly skilled in both written and verbal English and able to architect abstract services quickly and accurately | | Average sales Cycle: | Days | | Commission: | 15% – 40% (residual) | | Training provided: | Full training and support provided |
Two successful and well established Marketing and PR firms, both with over 15 years in the Market, have merged and are now looking to expand further by partnering with professional commission-based self-employed sales agents. This opportunity will best suit sales agents with experience of selling in the areas of online Content Marketing, Public Relations and Advertising.
Describe Your Company To Commission-Based Sales Agents
Our company is the built on a foundation of experience and excellence and is the result of the successful merger of two highly reputable Marketing and Public Relations firms. We specialise in all areas of Marketing, Advertising, PR, content creation/Marketing and Management services in the Travel and Tourism, Wine and specialty foods sectors.
We are a company with the experience to react immediately to new opportunities and changes in the sales environment. Our management’s background of sales and marketing is extensive, mostly working on straight commission. Having spent decades as commission-only sales reps, we know exactly what a sales agent expects when partnering with a company principal.
Tell Us About The Commission Based Opportunity
We are looking for commission-based sales agents to partner and grow with us and in return, we are able to offer the following:
- Exclusive territories to successful agents
- High commission rates of between 15% – 40% + residual
- A management team with a long and successful background in sales as well
- Working with a company whose managers have experience as self-employed sales agents themselves
- Managers who love to figure out the deal and how to say “yes” to your prospects
- A company who is dedicated to client satisfaction and ensuring we retain your customers long term
- Proven products and services
- Lead generation
- Free publicity for your website or company
- Non-exclusive agreement. Our sales agents are free to represent other companies while working with us
- No “non-compete” paragraphs in our agreements. We actually think that competition is good, even within our own ranks.
One other guarantee: We will not hold award banquets where you receive a plaque for exceeding quotas, only then to be taken into the back room to be told that we’re cutting your commissions and/or your territory. We know how to work with independent commission-based sales professionals, and our primary goal is to build long lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with all of our people.
What Qualities Do We Look For In A Commission-Based Sales Rep?
We are looking to partner with highly motivated, professional independent sales agents who are able to represent our company in the best way possible. Although the ability to close a sale is obviously vital, we are interested in working with agents who can sell using a consultative, needs based approach.
- Additional lead generation and consulting with prospects
- Overseeing the delivery of our services to your clients
- Manage all aspects of day-to-day customer service
- Retaining clients
What Do We Require From Self-Employed Sales Agents?
- An excellent grasp of both written and spoken English
- All of our sites are English-only although many clients are out-of-country.
- Experience selling intangibles online. Ours is a B2B sale of publicity, marketing, and sales services.
- A knowledge of current “best practices” for online sales and tactics, knowing that they evolve seemingly daily.
- An unwillingness to get caught up in the jargon. For instance, I promise to use the phrases “best practices” and “thought leader” never again.
- A willingness to study and get to know the industries we service (Tourism, Wine, Gourmet, and Books).
- A great attitude towards customer service
What Training And Support Do You Offer To Sales Reps?
Full training and support is available to self-employed sales agents including: online training materials, phone (Skype or CommissionCrowd’s click to call functionality) Initial training will be followed by one-on-one phone calls that should take no more than one hour at a time. Follow-up training will be tailored to the individual sales reps needs. We are always available to support our agents.
Sales Reps: Are You Interested In Connecting With This Company?
Please send a short introduction email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a link to your LinkedIn profile and Reference: PB-Dencity-GB in the subject line.