Experienced Media Sales Executives are sought to join this fast growing leader in the UK small business market. Successful self-employed, commission-only sales agents will be communicating multimedia propositions to blue chip clients across a range of platforms including: TV National Newspaper and social media.
| Reference: | PB-0347-GB |
| Territory: | United Kingdom |
| Years In Business: | 10+ years |
| Industry: | Small Business Enterprise (SME) |
| Minimum sales experience: | 3 years preferable |
| Customer Type: | UK small business market |
| Sales Skills: | Telesales and Face-To-Face |
| Average Sales Cycle: | Days |
| Commission: | OTE: 50k-80k first year |
| Training Provided: | Full training + sales materials provided |
| Contract length: | Long term partnership |
This company work in partnership with blue chip clients in both the UK and Europe, offering new and innovative ways to connect and build consensual relationships with The UK’s 5 million small businesses. They are a collaborative network for small businesses, offering advice, exchanging best practice and connecting small business owners across multiple platforms. Their service ends the sense of isolation and invisibility felt by some small business owners by offering the chance to come together in an open business environment with others in a similar position, to share ideas and be part of this bigger movement, whilst retaining their independence and individuality.
Established in 2011 as resource and advice business hub, this company has an active network of more than 40,000 small businesses that interact online via its website and social platforms on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Plus. The company also stages events, creates small business podcasts and produces a magazine three times a year, which circulates with the Sunday Telegraph to 600,000 small businesses.
Potential Sales Commission Earnings
This company has proven first year commission earnings of between £50k-£80k which have consistently been achieved by existing Commission-only sales agents working on this opportunity.
Benefits: Competitive and attractive commission structure, on-going award winning training and support.
Responsibilities & Requirements
The self-employed Media Sales Executive role will include the following responsibilities:
- Generating new and repeat business
- Following the full sales lifecycle; from building rapport with CEOs and MDs of blue chip companies, through to negotiation and execution of sales
- Working to targets, in a competitive sales environment
- Working hard for success – and great earning potential
The ideal Media Sales Executive will possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous B2B sales experience, ideally within media, conferences, exhibitions, hospitality, sponsorship, IT or recruitment environment.
- The ability to converse with senior managers, and C-Level Executives
- The ability to carry out research via the internet
- A pro-active, tenacious working attitude
- The ability to work under pressure
- A proven background of sales revenue is desired but most importantly you will need to have ambition and a strong work ethic. You will be required to manage and develop your own business through sales and marketing activities.
Interested in having a conversation about this opportunity?
Please send a short introduction email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a link to your LinkedIn profile and Reference: PB-0347-GB in the subject line.